Monday, September 7, 2015

Life in the Ozarks - August 31, 2015

Hello! 

I've officially been in Ozark for 11 days now. I'm finally remembering who people are. It is hard to jump into a new ward but Sister O and Sister B are great at helping me remember who I have met and whatever else I need. Everyone in this ward is so nice. I really like it here in Ozark but I miss it in Bolivar. Transfer calls are on Saturday and I have no idea what will happen. I could go back to Bolivar, stay in Ozark, or go to a whole new place. We'll just have to wait and see what happens. 




Sister Bastian and Sister Owens are so amazing. I'm lucky to be here in ozark with them. They are so amazing at serving their companions. wow!


We have so many great members here in Ozark. It has been fun to meet everyone. We went to Train the Trainer on Tuesday so I was able to see President Loveland again. That is always fun! It was such a great meeting! 
We have been able to do a lot of service for members and just in the church this week. It has been such a blessing. I love being able to serve whenever I can. 

This is a really short email! Sorry! I'm still just getting adjusted to Ozark life. It is all pretty good though. I've been sick with a cold so that isn't fun but hopefully it is almost gone! I love hearing from everyone and getting letters. 

We had a great time going mini-golfing today! Here's some pictures from the week! 





Have a great week! 


Love, 

Sister Frederickson

No comments:

Post a Comment