Monday, November 16, 2015

Zone Conference, Women's Conference, and a Birthday - September 28, 2015

Hey everyone! 

I have about 5 minutes so this is going to be a fast letter but it will be better next week :) 

SO we saved a turtle... in the church parking lot. Gotta love the Missouri life. 



And had zone conference on Tuesday. It was really good and I got to Sister Ritter and Sister Rushton, they are amazing and I love them. They have both been companions with Sister Booms. It was a really good zone conference. We learned about becoming disciples of Christ. I learned a lot but forgot my notes at home... oops. It was great though! We are really lucky to have President Loveland and so many amazing missionaries in the ABM to give us instruction. 




Friday the mission office called and sang me happy birthday so that was really neat. They are so nice! I had a great birthday yesterday. I got many sweet birthday texts from our district :) Definitely spoiled at the Lewis's with a great birthday dinner and cake. Watched the blood moon from our balcony while drinking yummy Apple Beer (thank you family!). It was an amazing day with lots of special people. And our recent convert got up during testimony meeting and shared an amazing simple testimony. It was awesome! 

The Relief Society put together a dinner before the womens broadcast so we went over to the church early to help set up. We got to know some of the sisters better so that was fun. Sister Brickey brought her friend Margaret and another friend as well so that was really cool. A lot of sisters showed up. It was fun! I really enjoyed all the talks from the broadcast. It was so amazing to hear from the sweet sisters and President Uchtdorf. We all have a great divine nature. We are all so special in our Heavenly Fathers eyes. Never forget that! 

I think that is all the big stuff from this week. Thank you for all the birthday wishes! I can't believe I am 20 and on a mission but there is no place I would rather be :) I am so happy and grateful to be here right now. 






I love you all so much and miss you lots and lots! 

Love, Sister Frederickson

No comments:

Post a Comment