Friday, December 18, 2015

1st couple of days in Ash Flat - October 26

Hello again!
I am so happy to be serving in Ash Flat. It is a tiny little branch but the members here are awesome! I think we had about 30 people in sacrament. It was so strange compared to Bolivar. Bolivar has a huge ward, really similar to one in Utah. Everyone out here is just so sweet! I am really excited to be here right now. Sister Palmer has been in Ash Flat for as long as I have been on my mission, so everyone gives her a hard time for it. It is pretty funny! I love Sister Palmer. She is so sweet! 





Arkansas is so pretty! We get to go to Bentonville for Missionary Leadership Conference (mlc) because Sister Palmer is a sister training leader. That will be fun! 
I'll try to send more pictures of what Arkansas looks like. 


This has been a long week with transfers. The first half of the week we mostly packed and said goodbye to people. Nothing too exciting. :) It was really weird to say goodbye to everyone in Bolivar. I'll just have to come back and visit them. I got to see some of my favorite missionaries at transfer point in Mount Vernon on Thursday. I'm excited for the all the work to be done here.









I love you all and I hope you have a great week! Don't forget to write me :) 



Love, Sister Frederickson
25 Oak St. 
Ash Flat, AR 72513

No comments:

Post a Comment