Friday, December 18, 2015

A Savior Is Born - December 14, 2015

It is beginning to look a lot like Christmas! Well kinda, there hasn't been any snow here and it is really warm for December. This week is going to be full of plans for Christmas. Next monday we will be going to Bentonville for a mission wide conference. It will be a blast!
This week was a lot of fun. Monday we had dinner at Mary's house. She is a ton of fun. You just laugh and laugh. She also has amazing spiritual insights. I love it!
Tracted into some good potentials on Wednesday. We're going back this week to see if this girl Stephanie is interested. We share the video A savior is Born with her. She seems really neat. 


Thursday we went up to Springfield for our conference with Elder and Sister Foster. Elder Foster is in the Quorum of the Seventy. It was so amazing to meet them and hear from them! A lot of prayers were answered. I'm grateful that we can all receive revelation and know what we need to do to become more Christ-like. 
I've been thinking a lot about what kind of missionary I want to be. How do I want to leave an area. The actions we make says about the person we are. I want to be someone who is seen as a disciple of Christ. I'm definitely not there but I'm working towards it each day. Sister Foster gave an amazing talk about grace. I'm grateful for them coming and helping us become the best missionaries we can be. 


















Sunday we spoke in sacrament. It was only 10 minutes so I wasn't too nervous. It is nice being in a branch when you are speaking because then there are only 30 or so people to watch you. I spoke on Repentance & the Atonement and Sister Franson spoke on forgiveness. Then we taught Young Womens which is always fun. It feels so ward to think that I am 2 years older than them. I feel like I was just in Young Womens. 



Hope you are all having a great week. Make sure you keep sharing the video A Savior Is Born.   I love sharing it. It is a great reminder to think of why we have a savior. How can a Savior help you?
       
        #asaviorisborn      christmas.mormon.org
Merry Christmas!
Love, Sister Frederickson
25 Oak St. 
Ash Flat, AR 72513

No comments:

Post a Comment