Thursday, February 4, 2016

Welcome to Indy! - January 18, 2016

Hello!

I hope y'all are having a wonderful week.

 I'm loving it here in Independence ( Indy). 
It is different from Arkansas and Missouri though. I've been going through some culture shock lately :) It is great though! 
The people here are so nice, I absolutely love them! 
We have a ton of investigators here, it is the best! 2 baptisms coming up really soon so that is great. Maybe even a temple trip later this transfer. 
Sister Stirling and I on the way to our appointment. It was the best. we were leaving the apartment last night and it started snowing. I loved it! It was so beautiful. But it is FREEZING here.
I'm out of time but I love you all so so much! Sister Castor in Ash Flat taught me how to crochet so I totally made that scarf. I"m in love with it. 

 Inline image 1


Have a wonderful week. I love and miss you all! 

Love, Sister Frederickson

No comments:

Post a Comment