Wednesday, April 27, 2016

fish, chickens, and ducks. - April 11, 2016

This week was a blast!!! 



Monday we went down to Claremore, Ok to go fishing. It was so much fun. I caught a fish two times. :) It wasn't the smartest fish in the pond but I'm sure the senior couple will enjoy it. We had so much fun! All of the missionaries in the zone were there except for 2 elders. It was sister gerards first time fishing on her mission so she was having a blast too. President Bell (stake president) was hypnotizing one of his chicken for us. It was pretty cool. I got to hold the chicken too :) So many firsts have been accomplished on my mission. We were getting ready to leave to make it back for our dinner appointment and president bell threw the chicken in our car. The chicken was totally fine being in there too. The whole day was just a lot of fun!





Tuesday we had a biking day which turned out a lot better than I thought it would. We had a day full of blessings and found a lot of really neat potential investigators. I was so sore for the next couple of days but it was definitely worth it. We had dinner with one of the three sister milligans. She was asking why we were so sunburned so we told her that we had gone fishing. She had no idea that missionaries could go fishing or she would have taken us every monday!!! She is the best. We are planning a fishing trip in the next couple of weeks. :)




Friday we had our zone training meeting. It was so inspired and amazing. The spirit was there so strongly. I'm grateful that I get to stay in this zone for one more transfer with all these amazing missionaries. Throughout the meeting we were trying to think of a vision for the zone and we weren't having any luck. Lots of suggestions but none of them felt right. Very last part of the meeting Sister Taylor offered up another scripture (D&C 121:45-46). As soon as she read it we just knew it was the one. I'm grateful for the amazing missionaries around me and for the holy ghost in guiding us in this important work.



















I love you all so much! 

Love, Sister Frederickson

No comments:

Post a Comment