Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Lions and Tigers and... CHUPACABRAS? - March 28, 2016



HEY EVERYONE! 

I hope you all had an amazing Easter! It has been a great week to reflect on the Saviors last moments on Earth. How grateful I am for that sacrifice

! I know that because he lives I can live again. We were over at the Krauses house for dinner on Friday and as were watching the new Easter Videos with them we were talking about those last moments he had on Earth. The atonement is something I will never fully be able to comprehend while in this life but I am so grateful for those moments. Easter is a wonderful time of the year to think about life. I hope you all had an amazing Easter. 




Also while we were at the Krause's their little girls were playing around so Sister Gerard and asking them "are you a lion" "no" "are you a tiger" "no, we're chupacabras!" HAHAHA they kill me! Best family! 





Tuesday we had AMAZING lesson with a new investigator but she ended up dropping us on Saturday so that was really sad. But I know she will join the church at some point in her life. I don't know when but someday  :) She is in the Lord's hands now. We are still trying to find new people to teach. Always on the look out! 

Wednesday I went down to Tulsa for exchanges! It was so much fun. I was with sister Gibson. She has been out just one month but is killing it in the YSA branch. We had such a great time together! We have to be companions at some point on our missions. Thursday was actually her one month anniversary so we went to panda express and celebrated it right :) Sister Gerard was in Indy with sister larmouth and they found us a ton of potential investigators so hopefully one of them we can start teaching. :)





Had a great day in Coffeyville on friday. This whole week we have been so busy so it has just flown by! 



Womens conference was great on Saturday. If you missed it go check it out! It just made me even more excited for General conference this weekend. Take questions you have to general conference and I know as you pray and search for the answers you will be able to find them. 

Love you all so much! 



Love, Sister Frederickson
2345 N 20th Place #16
Independence, KS 67301

No comments:

Post a Comment