Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Baptism Was the Highlight - April 25, 2016





It has been a really good week. Nothing too excited has happened this week but sometimes that is a good thing. HOWEVER we did have a baptism so that was super exciting! Chris is a super quiet, low key guy so the only people that knew about it were us, the bishops family, and one other family. It was so amazing though! He is so prepared. Him and his wife, Jeri are the best. We stopped by saturday before the baptism to pick up something. Jeri insists on feeding us then chris gets home from work and hands us a bag of donuts. I don't think I have ever left their house empty handed. Anyways his baptism was the highlight of my week. I've got to run but have a great week! I love and miss you lots!


No comments:

Post a Comment