Monday, July 11, 2016

Scripture Power - May 2, 2016

Hey! 

This week has been incredible as always. It has been full of miracles, blessings, and learning experiences. I've been thinking a lot about the scriptures this week. Every story and experience is in their for a reason, but what is the reason? That has been on my mind a lot lately. As I have read the scriptures I have wondered how I can better apply it to my life and see what I can learn from it. Nephi tells us to Liken the scriptures unto ourselves. I have been trying to have deep studies in all 4 books of scripture. It is amazing how much we can learn when we just ask. Heavenly Father is willing to tell us so much when we are willing to ask and listen. There are countless miracles from hundreds and thousands of years ago and there are still countless numbers of miracles each and every day. I have been trying to be better at noticing the miracles that come into my life every day. I am no where near seeing them all but the 1 or 2 more a day that I see are wonderful. It is a reminder to me that Heavenly Father has a plan for each one of us. He loves us infinitely. Accept his love into your life and it will do wonders! I'm SO grateful for this gospel. I'm so grateful for our Saviors Atonement. I love you all so much and hope you have a wonderful week.




 Happy Mother's Day to the wonderful women in my life. You are incredible! 





Love, Sister Frederickson

No comments:

Post a Comment