Monday, July 11, 2016

Gratitude - June 13, 2016

Hey Everyone! 

This is going to be short. It was a great week. We weren't super busy but I know we saw everyone that we needed to. We found quite a few people this week (non members and Less actives) who approached us and told us they were interested. It was really neat! It was just a testimony to me that we were in the exact place at the exact time. The Lords time really perfect! 

This week I am grateful for Sister Gerard in taking care of me when I am sick.
I am grateful for the atonement and the ability to overcome sins and weaknesses. 
I am grateful that I can go to the temple tomorrow with our mission.
I am grateful for everyone who loves and supports missionaries all over the world.
I am grateful for my family who loves me continually. 
I am grateful to be a servant at this time and in this place. 
I am grateful to witness the baptism and confirmation of Montie on Saturday.
I am grateful for eternal families. 



I love you all so much! 
Love, Sister Frederickson


No comments:

Post a Comment