Monday, July 11, 2016

Power in Positivity - June 27, 2016

Hey everyone! 

It's amazing to see all the work that can be done when you aren't stuck in bed :)
I'm feeling a lot better thankfully. Just some stomach bug I guess. 

This week I have been focusing a lot on being more positive. Logically it should be something that is easy to do, yeah? It doesn't always turn out that way. The best things in life are hard to do at times. But I noticed when we put forth that extra effort to do those things that are hard we are blessed so much because of them. We choose to overcome the natural and carnal man. We choose to find joy instead. We all have weaknesses that can hold us back and get us down but when we choose to do what it says in Ether 12:27 and be humble then we are stronger than we ever have been before. 
And if men come unto me I will show unto them their weakness. I give unto men weakness that they may be humble; and my grace is sufficient for all men that humble themselves before me; for if they humble themselves before me, and have faith in me, then will I make weak things become strong unto them.
This week we got to go on exchanges with the sisters in claremore. They just happen to be some of my favorites. :) had a blast down there. Came back thursday and learned how to make bread with sister hogge. her bread is famous around here! Did some service for a member. Sister Gerard ended on a ladder with her head in the ceiling doing some demolition. I am blessed to have sister gerard because ladders and spider infested ceilings just don't sit well with me. 

I hope you all have a great week! I love you lots! thank you for the prayers. You are amazing! 

Love, sister frederickson

No comments:

Post a Comment