Monday, July 11, 2016

Blurs. - June 6, 2016

Hey!

I hope you all had a great week! I would tell you all about mine... if I could remember it. 

It seems that the busier the weeks we have the less I actually remember of them. 

Here's some highlights though:
-Gave a less active our flower Petunia and made her day
-When Margaret (a crank, Irish, less active) calls us her Daughters
-spiritually in tune people who ask how you are and really mean it.  
-Helping Sister Hart with visiting teaching
-Got a brand new car. We are having too much fun with it :) 
-learning how to survive in the wilderness from the Obermiers
-Montie got his baptism interview on saturday. one week!
-Stake Conference!
-when Brother Krause gives us a dinner message instead of the other way around. Always so inspired! (I'll share more next week on becoming Fishers on Men)
-Jenny's parents came to saturday night stake conference and loved it! They committed to come to church next week!
-Found out we get to go to the temple as a mission! I miss that place!



Stake conference was great! We saw President and Sister Loveland and it made my day. All the talks were on how to strengthen our families with these 5 steps 
-prayer
-scripture study
-family home evening
-Sabbath day observance
-going to the temple

It doesn't matter if you have 1 or 10 people in your family. I know that if you set a goal to improve on these things your family will be strengthened. These are the best things we can do to help our families be protected from the world. 

I love you all so much! I hope you have a great week full of miracles! Miss you!

Love, Sister Frederickson

No comments:

Post a Comment