Monday, July 11, 2016

Sheep on a Leash - May 30, 2016



Hey Everyone!

Hope you are having a great memorial day! We started ours bright and early this morning with a 5k around the park/zoo. Then we had a breakfast with the ward. It was really pretty! Exercising with humidity is a whole other ballpark though. Oh, humidity!




This week has been super long so I'm trying to remember what really happened and it's not coming to me right now.

Funny story about my subject- we were trying to contact a less active in the middle of nowhere, kansas. We go up to the house and know at the door. No one was home so I turn and around to got down the stairs and there is this sheep on a leash in the middle of this yard. Completely random! I don't even know! kansas is just full of
surprises!




One miracle is that we got 14 member present lessons. We have struggled to get 5 every other week so getting 14 this week is a huge thing! We had some amazing exchanges with members. It is awesome!




I am so grateful for the leaders in our church and in this mission. As I have gone back and read talks from general conference and talked with our mission president and his wife this week I have felt the love that they have for us and the love our Heavenly Father has for us. I know He puts people into our lives for a reason and their experiences are able to help us grow. I am SO grateful for this gospel and the Lord's hand in my life each and every day. And I am grateful for companions that are aware of me and my feelings. I am truly so blessed
in so many ways.

I love you all! Thank you for all that you do and the support and love that you give!




How have you been able to see the Lord's hand in your life lately?

Love, Sister Frederickson

No comments:

Post a Comment