Monday, July 11, 2016

Serenaded Cows on a Gondola - May 16, 2016

What a week! I can't remember most of it because I spent a lot of time sleeping, on cough medicine, or at the dentist.... But it was a great week nonetheless. 

Monday was spent at the dentist office getting a root canal then I spent the rest of the evening on Jenny's couch watching Meet the Mormons. Okay, Jenny and Sister Gerard watched it while I tried to sleep. 

Tuesday we drove down to Claremore, Ok for exchanges. There were really good! I love Sisters Taylor and Calaway so much. They are amazing! 

Wednesday we drove back to Indy. Had district meeting in Bartlesville, Ok first. I just love this district. We are all trying to hit the standard of excellence for this week so a lot of our discussion was preparing for that. Went tracting and met some great people. Not really interested right now but planted some good seeds. Had a goodbye party for two families in the ward that are leaving. It was fun. Spent most of the time with Nathan Hogge who is leaving for his mission in a month. He is so prepared it is unreal! 

Thursday, we went back to the dentist to get fitted for a crown. I'm pretty sure they gave me something besides Novocain. Sister Gerard sure had a laugh about it though. We went to sister mcguires house so I could get some ice but they just kept talking to me. I found out that I want 3 cows in San Francisco and we're going be serenaded on a gondola.... It was a crazy day. I can't remember most of it but sister gerard took video's so I'll show them to y'all in 6 months. They are hilarious. 

We got 4 new investigators this week which is amazing! Met an awesome lady. I'll tell you about her next week. I am out of time but I just want to say that miracles really do exist. Heavenly Father is aware of us and loves us more than we will ever know. I am so grateful to be a missionary and help move this work forward. He takes my best and turns it into so much more. 

I love you so much! Have an amazing week! I would love to hear from you :) 

Love, 

Sister frederickson

No comments:

Post a Comment